Crossfield Consulting welcomes Charlie Alwyn-Abbasi, who has joined us as a graduate engineer. He graduated from Plymouth University with a degree in Applied Geology and his degree has included various aspects of engineering geology that are relevant to the services we offer.
As our longer-term Clients are probably aware, Crossfield Consulting has recruited a number of new staff at the graduate end of the scale. We are committed to the development of our graduates (as we are to all our staff – everyone can learn something new) and this is achieved by in-house training as well as external seminars and courses. We find that this system of recruitment and training ensures that we can provide a team that has a strong ability to offer our services to our Clients and that there is consistency in our approach. Our Clients can be confident that, whenever you employ us on your projects, our ethos of providing economical solutions and clear and concise advice that will add value to your project will be at the heart of our work, whichever staff member is involved.
- 31 Mar 2020Time to Celebrate
- 29 Jan 2020How Do I Get My Contaminated Land Planning Conditions Discharged?
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222