This week marked 100 combined years of employment at Crossfield Consulting for Robert, Ian, John, Gareth and Caroline. We would have liked to have been able to celebrate the occasion in the office as one big Crossfield family but, during these unprecedented times, we are all currently working from home, so we are not together.
Rest assured this is only a delay in the celebrations and we will endeavour to make sure that there is a big cake to mark the occasion once it is back to business as usual!
In the meantime, we would like to thank all our Clients, Suppliers and Contractors for your continued support over the years, it’s been a pleasure working with you all. Long may it continue.
- 31 Mar 2020Time to Celebrate
- 29 Jan 2020How Do I Get My Contaminated Land Planning Conditions Discharged?
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222