The last twelve months or so has seen a number of new additions to the Crossfield Consulting team and some notable staff professional qualifications.
Samantha Cooper joined us as a graduate engineer at the start of 2014 and Gerallt Hughes has recently started in the same role. We also welcome Martina Young, who has seven years experience, to the role of project engineer.
Also last year, Gareth Fry and Caroline Walliss were elected to the position of Chartered Geologists by the Geological Society. Best practice guidance is increasingly requiring that assessments be written or checked by “competent” persons and chartered status is one such way of demonstrating competence. Within Crossfield Consulting we now have five chartered personnel, including two Specialists in Land Condition (SiLC) and three registered Qualified Persons (QP) under the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice.
It has been a busy period at Crossfield Consulting with residential and commercial sectors being active. Our additional staff numbers and our continued professional development of staff demonstrate our commitment to our Clients in providing a high level of service.
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
- 27 Jun 2013There’s a Hole in My Ground!
- 27 Jun 2013Tales of the Unexpected
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222