On 21 September 2014, staff members from Crossfield Consulting, together with partners and friends, took part in the Rotary Club of Warwick Avon’s first Charity Dragon Boat Event in aid of Myton Hospice.
Myton Hospice is a Coventry and Warwickshire based charity that aims to provide high quality, specialist care to those who need it and support for their families. More information can be found on the website http://www.mytonhospice.org/
Sixteen teams competed in two heats before going through to knock out races. Crossfield Waders made a surprisingly adept team that improved during the early races and soon set the fastest time of the day. However, as the afternoon progressed, limbs grew tired and our team finished a commendable fourth in the semi-finals. Our fastest time was only beaten, in the final, by the overall winners, Mike’s Bikes. Thank you to the Rotary Club of Warwick Avon for organising the event and we look forward to participating again in the future.
- 31 Mar 2020Time to Celebrate
- 29 Jan 2020How Do I Get My Contaminated Land Planning Conditions Discharged?
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222