Crossfield Consulting carries out qualitative and quantitative risk assessments, as appropriate for the development proposals, site conditions and environmental sensitivity.
Initially, these assessments use generic assessment criteria for comparing to site data. Unacceptable levels of risk are considered further by the use of detailed quantitative risk assessments.
We have staff with specialist knowledge of modelling and analysis software such as:
- CLEA Model v. 1.06
- Environment Agency Remedial Targets Methodology
On many sites, relevant and detailed quantitative risk assessment provides significant savings in the reduction or elimination of costly remediation works.
In this section
- Desk studies
- Ground investigations
- Risk assessments
- Earthworks design and verification
- Ground stability
- Foundation and sub-structure design
- Pre-purchase/divestiture appraisals
- Ground gas assessment and design of protection measures
- Design of remediation schemes
- Material management and waste minimisation
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222