The last 18 months or so have been extremely busy in the construction industry and, as ever, we are committed to ensuring that we have the necessary staff and resources in place to fulfil our Clients’ requirements
Crossfield Consulting has recently welcomed four new additions to its staff. Tom Warley and Saskia Richards both joined us at the beginning of September after having had experience working abroad following graduation. Their previous experience has meant that they have quickly integrated into our way of working and they are already undertaking site work and preparing assessments.
In the last month, Lucy Tyack and Abigail Walters have also joined us after previously working in oil-related geoscience companies. Both have skills that will be easily transferrable to geo-environmental and geotechnical consultancy.
On the other side of the coin, Martina Young has moved on to another geoenvironmental company closer to home and Charlie Abbasi has left us to further his education by undertaking a postgraduate degree. We would like to thank them both for their contributions to the Company.
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
- 27 Jun 2013There’s a Hole in My Ground!
- 27 Jun 2013Tales of the Unexpected
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222