Remediation supervision and verification, liaison with the Environment Agency on permitting issues.
Investigation and advice for a supermarket development including a basement car park and design of retaining walls.
Investigation and advice for several major rail developments including Thameslink and Crossrail.
Remediation verification for construction of an underground pumping station on a landfill adjoining rivers.
Residential development on a derelict colliery, with cost-effective foundation solutions and capping soil verification.
Environmental monitoring, remediation inspections and verification, advice on geotechnical design and temporary works at a large supermarket distribution centre development.
Redevelopments in areas of former mineworkings. Our input has involved advice relating to stabilisation of shafts, mineworkings treatment, earthworks and optimisation of foundation solutions.
Investigation and advice for construction of retirement flats on chalk strata with risks of mining/solution features.
Investigation, risk assessments and feasibility appraisals for redevelopment of former petrol stations on principal aquifer strata.
- 01 Mar 2018Crossfield Consulting’s 21st Birthday
- 16 Dec 2015Ground gas precautions
- 16 Dec 2015OMG it’s WM3 – Everything you wanted to know about waste classification in a handy book full of abbreviations and codes
- 16 Dec 2015Staff news
- 17 Apr 2015Asbestos – The Hazardous Whitish Stuff
- 17 Apr 2015Crossfield & the Local Community – Here be Dragons
- 17 Apr 2015Staff Updates
- 17 Apr 2015C4SL
- 27 Jun 2013There’s a Hole in My Ground!
- 27 Jun 2013Tales of the Unexpected
Crossfield Consulting Limited
- The Granary,
White Hall Farm,
- +44 (1926) 815678
- +44 (1926) 815222